Packard Building, Anaheim, CA
The Packard Building was built in 1925 as an automobile show room. After decades of various automobile uses and miscellaneous modifications, it was restored to its original 1920’s glory in 2010. It is now a part of the historic downtown Anaheim Packing District.
- Start Date: January 2011
- Completion Date: July 2011
- Client: City of Anaheim
- Architect: 30th Street Architects