San Jacinto Valley Animal Shelter
San Jacinto Valley Animal Shelter, San Jacinto, CA
The San Jacinto Animal Shelter serves an area that is becoming increasingly residential. Situated on a 10 acre site, the facility forms a campus-like setting totaling 45,000 sq feet in built structures surrounding an outdoor landscaped courtyard perfect for meeting new friends. Covered outdoor walkways offer shaded areas around all of the facilities.
The facility is open for adoptions Tuesday through Saturday. You can learn more about adopting a pet or any of the other services offered at their website.
- Start Date: February 2009
- Completion Date: May 2010
- Client: Riverside County Department of Animal Services
- Architect: Harley Ellis Devereaux
- Awards: Award of Merit – 2015 NCMA/ICPI Concrete Masonry Design Awards of Excellence